Full Fat Keto Frappe
So I am on the low carb craze same as everyone else! However I have been lacking one of my true loves! COFFEE! I couldn’t do the bulletproof that everyone raves about. I prefer sweet and creamy coffee! One day while experimenting I came up with this! Its perfect for breakfast and doesnt make you crash! This is a great way to get your fat in. The resultis a thick and creamy frappe like coffee!
YIELD: a delicious cup of coffee
- 2 tbspns (1 oz) of full fat cream cheese
- 4 tbspns (2 oz) of heavy whipping cream
- Stevia or sweetener of your choice! (2 packets of stevia was enough for me!)
- 3 tbspns (1.5 oz) of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 1 cup of cold brew coffee.
- OPTIONAL: you can cut carbs even more by adding 1 Tbspn of torani chocolate syrup. Add this instead of sweetner and cocoa powder.
- Combine cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and stevia in a blender. (I use ninja!) Blend until fluffy! (About 2 mins.)
- Add cocoa powder and coffee. Blend another 15 seconds.
- Top with a sprinkle of cocoa powder! (Optional)
This is a Greatttt recipe for days when I am running out the door for work!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Please comment and tell us what you think!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog!
Brittany Freakin Chavez is a busy woman. She has a passion for improving people’s lives, and believes the best way to do that is through education! Brittany is the owner of Beautifully Connected: Doula and Massage in Oklahoma City. She is a passionate, motivated woman on a mission to share her knowledge and experience with everyone in the world!