RESOURCES FOR PERSONAL HEALING
A library of resources for your healing journey.
With most of my offerings, I am willing to work with people on a case by case basis, when I have the availability and resources.
I have also included a list of resources for the healing journey.
Mental Health is a big part of Spiritual Wellness and self care. Reach out to a provider if you need help.
These books have been transformational in my life and in my spiritual practice. Many of them are available on audio.
- THE FOUR AGREEMENTS by Don Miguel Ruiz
- WOMEN, SPIRITUALITY AND TRANSFORMATIVE LEADERSHIP: Where Grace Meets Power; By Cofounders of Women of Spirit and Faith
- THE TOLTEC PATH OF RECAPITULATION: By Victor Sanchez
- Mayan Calendar Astrology: Mapping Your Inner Cosmos, By Kenneth Johnson
- How to Practice Mayan Astrology: By Bruce Scofield
- SOUL RETREVIAL: By Sandra Ingerman
- BOOK OF CEREMONIES: By Sandra Ingerman
- WOMEN WHO RUN WITH WOLVES: By Clarissa Pinkola Estés, Ph.D.
- HOW TO BE AN ELDER: By Clarissa Pinkola Estés, Ph.D.
Workshops, Retreats, and In-person Events
Finding community is one thing that can really help you on your healing journey. When you are surrounded by people who really see you, it gives you a nurturing opportunity to get insights about yourself and the world around you. We are community beings, we heal in a circle. So go out there and find your people!
Shamanic Tools: Sacred Creation Ceremony
Get the opportunity to craft your own ceremony tools for healing and self-practice.
Meet us for in-person events and healing ceremonies
Red Tent Women’s Circle
Gather at our intentional women’s gathering where we discus our cycles, and the cycles and rights of passage we experience as women.
A non-denominational pagan space where you can explore different practices and find community ceremonies, groups, and classes in Oklahoma City, OK.
A healing collective that is women, LGBTQIA+, and Indigenous owned. They sell responsibly sourced metaphysical items, and have a wide selection of dried herbs. They hold meetings, classes, workshops, meditations, and healing ceremonies in Edmond, OK.
Podcasts and Guest Features
I share my stories often on podcasts and interviews. I hope that my stories help you find inspiration and healing.