CheeseFAKE: Low Carb, Keto Friendly, No Bake Cheesecake
It’s summer in Oklahoma, which means I need snacks that don’t require me to put the oven on!
Cheesecake was one of the things I gave up when I went low carb! UNTIL NOW.
I realized that low carb/ keto is not a diet. Its a way of life! Therefore I will still enjoy the things I love on occasion!
This recipe goes together very easily. You can either leave the cheesecake in a tupperware and scoop out as needed, or spoon portions in to cupcake/muffin tins. I love these silicon muffin tins from Amazon!
Get creative and let me know what you topped your with!
Yield: 6 servings of cheesecale spread. (Under 3 carbs each depending on your brands.)
- 1 block of cream cheese.(8oz) Softened
- 2 tbsp sour cream.
- 1/2tsp lemom juice.
- 1 tbsp of sugar free heavy whipping cream
- 1tsp of vanilla extract
- 1tsp of MCT oil. I use anjou brand!
- 2 packets of stevia.(OPTIONAL)
- Combine , heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, lemon, stevia, and sourcream in a bowl.
- Blend with a handheld blender. (I use this one by Hammilton Beach!) ! (About 45 secs.)
- Add cream cheese and blend well! (About 2 minutes.)
- OPTIONAL Spackle with torani chocolate syrup!
One of my favorite ways to get some fat in. Tastes like cheats but it isnt!!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Please comment and tell us what you think!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog!
Brittany Freakin Chavez is a busy woman. She has a passion for improving people’s lives, and believes the best way to do that is through education! Brittany is the owner of Beautifully Connected: Doula and Massage in Oklahoma City. She is a passionate, motivated woman on a mission to share her knowledge and experience with everyone in the world!
FULL FAT keto frappe